Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm  » Cosmetics  »
  • As a matter of fact all my girl friends noticed the change in my appearance
  • It is the best foundation for me because of its anti-aging properties

• by rosytobb

The late thirties are great. When your in your late thirties, you’ve accomplished most of your dreams and goals, are more equipped to face life and basically, having a lot of fun. However, being in your late thirties has one draw back: the hideous and undesired fine lines all over the skin called wrinkles. At least this is how it is for me, since I’m speaking specifically for myself and not for the women in general. Good thing though, that there are what we know as anti aging and anti wrinkle products. Thank God! I was recently enticed to add this anti aging liquid foundation to my arsenal of anti wrinkle products.

I was really pleased with it from the very

beginning. It was every thing I could ask for and more. First of all because it had very excellent coverage. It smoothened my skin in a matter of days (which made me ecstatic and attracted a lot of praise from my counterparts) and it looked very natural. Could I ask for more than the rested, refreshed and youthful face this anti aging liquid foundation gave me? The obvious answer is no.

It was also really great because t lasted for at least ten hours. If I used it in the morning, there would be no need for me to reapply. It was so convenient! Aside from that, it also served as my makeup (since it was a foundation in the first place) ...

• and I did not have to go through the hassle of apply makeup every morning before heading for my office at the business district. Again, what more could I ask for?

The anti aging liquid foundation’s formula was lovely. Its consistency was very creamy, it actually felt like a dairy product; yoghurt to be specific. It was very cool on my skin and this feeling was very refreshing. Aside from that, its yoghurt like consistency only required me to apply small amounts of the cream each time. Aside from that, it made my skin feel like a baby’s after application. My skin was so soft and kissable. This pleased my husband, and because it did, it pleased me.

It was a very

effective anti wrinkle product. The anti aging liquid foundation I’ve been using certainly lives up to its name. As a matter of fact all my girl friends noticed the change in my appearance. They said I looked lovely, and that my husband must be even greedier. I just laughed in affirmation and thanked them. This liquid makeup has Botafirm. According to Revlon, its their patented formula which is the ingredient responsible for diminishing the appearance of fine lines in the face. It is really an anti-wrinkle ingredient for me because it helps smoothens my face.

All women my age should try this anti aging liquid foundation. It is the best foundation for me because of its anti-aging properties. It will really be worth it!

Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm
    Pat Holland says :

Where can I find Revlon Age Defying Precise Wrinkle Eraser with Botafirm? I really like this produce but am unable to find it. Please advise.

nitakb says :

Hi Pat,

You can find and purchase this product online at amazon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101974560131/k2311a0131/1.31.10