MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I really need to have is a concealer because it gives you the instant hide that you wanted
  • This concealer is really good, and I have to admit that I'm pleased and relieved that it exists in our planet (in case aliens are for real)

• by rosytobb

A concealer is usually used to instantly hide the blemishes on one’s face. It is great for people like celebrities and models who have to hide their blemishes instantly because of shows, appearances, etc. Though I am not in the show business or the modeling world, I often need it to look good everyday when I go to work. You never know what day a new zit will sprout in your face. You see, I’ve been stressed lately and it shows on my face. I needed an instant solution to the zits and blemishes on my face. One of the things that I really need to have is a concealer because it gives you the instant hide that you wanted.

This concealer is really good, and

I have to admit that I’m pleased and relieved that it exists in our planet (in case aliens are for real). It is very fragrant. Although its scent is quite defined, it is not too strong. It’s sweet and very feminine, unlike the scents of other concealers that reek of sewage junk. Just smelling the cream made me happy.

I especially loved that this concealer had excellent coverage. Once I applied it to any part of my face (or body) it hid what I wanted to be hid without being noticed. You’d actually get the impression that the blemish I hid was non existent. I guess what I’m trying to say is that it did what its supposed to do well. There are some concealers that do ...

• hide blemishes, but are noticeable on the surface of the skin. In short, there are concealers that do not conceal themselves. I was really satisfied with the texture because it does not break easily in the skin.

This concealer was great because it was easy to use. All you had was to put some of the cream on your fingers, place it on your face and spread it with circular motions. See, its as simple as the alphabet. No sprays or whatever (I actually heard that there is this spray type concealer). Aside from the use of application, it is also very comfortable. When I apply it, I don’t feel it at all. It isn’t like other concealers that felt like teriyaki sauce gone dry on your

face. It is really comfy. I love it. I also like that the application is adjustable because you can control it with the amount to dab on your eye area or whatever part you want it. It is very simple and easy.

However, the concealer has a downside. The concealer is too soft, so it molds easily, and if you apply too much, it tends to become sticky. This is really inconvenient because I’d have to wash my face all over again to reapply it. Nevertheless, its a great product. At least for now, or ’til I’ve found a better one. The hint should be to minimize the application in order not to saturate your face. A single dab in your face can instantly coat it naturally anyway.

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101974550131/k2311a0131/1.31.10