Ferrero Collection Chocolates  » Food  »
  • I thought this was a different set of chocolates but it includes two previously released collection
  • I think everybody has already experienced it either
  • For Ferrero Rocher, it is the most delicious milk chocolate for me
  • It is still the best milk chocolate for me

• by rosytobb

Ferrero is one of my favorite chocolate along with Godiva. They have come up with a different style this time. I thought this was a different set of chocolates but it includes two previously released collection. The Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Ferrero Rondnoir dark chocolates and Ferrero Garden Coconut confection. I got this while I was in New York during Christmas Holidays. Had lots to shop at that time including chocolates and I picked the wide tray of Ferrero compared to the classic sets by dozens or the traditional

Valentines special enclosed in a heart container. I have been eating Ferrero Rocher for decades now and I just cant stop. I think everybody has already experienced it either. For Ferrero Rocher, it is the most delicious milk chocolate for me. The taste is wrapped with a crispy hazelnut in the middle of each chocolate. The quality of the taste is superior. When it melts in your mouth, you have to get another pack to nibble again and again. For me Ferrero Rocher is addictive and eventually causes diabetes.

• I am one of those who can’t resists putting it down or saying enough.

As for Ferrero Rondnoir, this is the dark chocolate version of Ferrero. It is still the same like Ferrero Rocher however, the chocolate used is dark chocolate and not milk. It is coated with crisp wafer. The wafer for me fells like rice crispies. The quality of the dark chocolate also is not that intense of something that would set apart from the traditional Ferrero Rocher. I would say Ferrero Rondnoir is just average. I

was not addicted after tasting it.

For Ferrero Garden Coconut confection, this is the glazed coconut crumbs with white milk chocolate and hazelnut in the too. The sweetness brought about by the Garden Coconut version is too much. It was like tasting an ordinary macaroons. It was not something addictive too.

I think the best of all the Ferrero chocolate is Ferrero Rocher. It is still the best milk chocolate for me. The coating is palatable, the milk chocolate is refined and it really is truly addictive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101974530131/k2311a0131/1.31.10