Numbers Slide and Learn Interactive flash cards  » Other  »
  • But to my surprise my little one showed a bit of enthusiasm although it is more of getting excited looking at the pictures rather than counting how many objects he could see in the picture

• by Kim

I recently bought this very cool interactive flash card at toys r us store for less than 10 GBP. I instantly decided to buy it although my child is a bit too young to use this because as it says it is meant to be for kids whose age range from 4 to 6 and yet my child is

not even 3 years old.

But I guess it would be good to train him at such a young age although I am not really counting that he would right away get so interested about it.

But to my surprise my little one showed a bit of enthusiasm although it is more of getting excited looking at the ...

• pictures rather than counting how many objects he could see in the picture.

Maybe in a few months time he would somehow learn to master all of them with just a little bit of patience from me.

I just realized that this slide and learn flash cards is such a great way for my little one to learn

to develop his numeracy skills at such a young age.

The box contains like 15 interactive flash cards on a paperback with different kinds of pictures to show.

Another good thing too is that there is also a very valuable parent guide activities which some parents can gain some benefits and advice on how to help the child develop his number skills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123101974461231/k2311a0131/1.31.10