Growee Syrup for kids
2.7
  • Growee Syrup has the some health benefits as that as Cherifer as far as my experience is concerned
  • They could ingest 5 ml or one teaspoon of it each day without giving me any problem
  • But I had to stop giving them Growee after sometime because I noticed that instead of increased height, this vitamin was just making them fat

• by ladyli

Growee Syrup has the some health benefits as that as Cherifer as far as my experience is concerned. I gave this Vitamin to my twin grandchildren for few months when I noted that they are much cheaper than Cherifer. My neighbor whose child has been taking Growee syrup has been very satisfied with the result. The Chlorella growth factor of Growee according to her has been very effective to his four year old son. So I was quite excited that it could also do the same benefits to my grandchildren. My grandchildren are of the same age and as I compared, my neighbor’s son is some inch taller than them indeed. So I asked their doctor if I could give them Growee and I was given the go signal. So

I started giving them Growee. The flavor of Growee just like all the other vitamins that they used to take is tolerable to them. They could ingest 5 ml or one teaspoon of it each day without giving me any problem.

The most significant effect of Growee syrup to my grandchildren is increased appetite. I noted that they would eat a lot and would even crave for food. Just like with other children, they were then sometimes hard to feed because they would prefer playing than eating. But when they took Growee syrup, they would stop playing to give time to eating and they were not rushing. They were enjoying their food and even asking for more. Sometimes I would even stop them because they were already eating more than needed. Another ...

• good effect of Growee is it gave the kids longer sleeping time. They would easily feel sleepy and would wake up late. I noted too that when they were taking Gowee syrup, they also did not miss taking their afternoon nap. It used to be a big problem for them. More often than not, it would be very hard for them to stop playing during the day. While I would be very sleepy after lunch the kids were still very active and would be playing noisily to the point of disturbing my sleep. To stop them, I’d call them to sleep with me but they would cry whenever they were told to take nap. I had to show the paddle so they would obey. But with Growee syrup they’d automatically feel sleepy
        and sometimes while they were playing I’d see them yawning and as I carry them to the bed they would not resist at all.

I would say this Growee Syrup is highly recommended for children with poor appetite and for hyperactive kids. Most children love playing more than eating and sleeping but as I experienced with my grandchildren, Growee syrup successfully improved their appetite and sleeping habit. But I had to stop giving them Growee after sometime because I noticed that instead of increased height, this vitamin was just making them fat. They were eating a lot and quite unstoppable. They’d eat just about any food stored in the refrigerator. They’d drink milk so many times a day too. So I had to stop the Growee syrup first otherwise the kids would be overweight soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343101974411231/k2311a0131/1.31.10