Virgin mobile vs Sprint pcs
  • I thought the service was alright besides the fact that I can't get any service in some part of my house

• by kirana
      I was a sprint customer for about 3 years. I thought the service was alright besides the fact that I can’t get any service in some part of my house. I’ve been paying the same price every month until they start charging me double the price that I’ve been paying and i didn’t even use all my minutes.

So, I called customer service and they gave me a list of services that I didn’t sign up for and iI

ask them to take it off and they said they will do it right away. About two weeks rolled by and it was a rainy day.

I accidentally dropped my phone in the puddle and i ran in the house, blow dried my phone in attempt to save it. It was a lost, I figure I had an insurance on the phone, I’ll get a new phone.

They won’t give me another phone. Til this day I can’t understand ...

• why, but that’s beside the point.

I went ahead and bought me the cheapest phone I could get, which by the way wasn’t cheap at all. Another two weeks passed by and another bill came and guess what?!? They were still charging me for all the services that I had asked to be taken off and the insurance on the phone that died on me.

So that’s it for Sprint. I cancelled Sprint and got me a Virgin Mobile

phone.

No more surprises for me. Their customer service is great and if you don’t feel like talking to anyone you could always go to “virginmobileusa.

com” and get everything done online. If you are interested in a “no contract” deal, Virgin Mobile is a way to go.

They are pretty reasonably priced too. I would suggest getting the “month to month” plan, and you can always upgrade and downgrade your minutes depending on what you need without any surprises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22121097431031/k2311a1012/10.12.06