CSI New York  » TV  »
  • One of the things I like best with CSI New York is that their labs, offices and the autopsy room are totally dark
  • This might seem like a little thing, but I've worked in labs and I know that for most things you want a lot of light, not the half dark rooms from CSI Las Vegas and CSI Miami

• by FoTorunn

CSI NY is a crime scene investigation series based in New York. It is made by the same people as CSI Las Vegas and CSI Miami, and the main actors from both of the other series have been in New York on different occasions.

One of the things I like best with CSI New York is that their labs, offices

and the autopsy room are totally dark. This might seem like a little thing, but I’ve worked in labs and I know that for most things you want a lot of light, not the half dark rooms from CSI Las Vegas and CSI Miami. It’s not enough light there, but just so much that it makes it a bit more ...

• believable. I also like their computer geek, he’s just as nerdy as most computer geeks and quite hopeless when it comes to talking to women. The other actors are quite good too, so they make both the work part and the romance part of the series entertaining.

I’m not quite sure if I bye the fact that the lab personnel also

do a lot of the interrogation of suspects and arresting of criminals, I like them better when they do more or less realistic things in the lab. There have been some overlapping with criminals from other series, I suppose it is inevitable but I still find it annoying when I recognize someone from another episode, but with a different name, age and agenda.

CSI New York

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103101974241231/k2311a0131/1.31.10