Tesco Enriched Olive Spread
  • Real, pure butter is good to have but especially if you want to butter your toast or sandwiches, it is good to have a tasty spread like this that is convenient to use straight from the fridge
  • This spread has a creamy and fresh taste that I think is quite close to a butter flavour
  • I have been using this on muffins for my breakfast and today I have been enjoying a malt loaf with this spread on it quite thickly and I have really enjoyed it
  • This spread is of a high quality in my opinion
  • For a spread with vitamins, reduced fat and a great taste I would recommend Enriched Olive Spread

• by jeanne71

This is a very nice butter-like spread from Tesco’s own range, called Enriched Olive Spread. This is not pure butter but a mixture with vegetable oils and olive oil.

This not only tastes good, but I can use it in baking and it also has health benefits.

As it says on the label, it is a good source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12

and Folic Acid.

Another good thing about this spread is that you can spread it straight from the fridge.

Real, pure butter is good to have but especially if you want to butter your toast or sandwiches, it is good to have a tasty spread like this that is convenient to use straight from the fridge.

This spread has a creamy and fresh taste that ...

• I think is quite close to a butter flavour.

I cannot particularly pick up on a taste of olive, maybe only slightly, but I have found this works well with toast and marmalade so the olive is not strong, but just gives it a lovely flavour.

loaf with this spread on it quite thickly and I have really enjoyed it.

It is lovely melted onto baked potatoes too.

This spread is of a high quality in my opinion.

This is actually a reduced fat spread but you cannot tell as it tastes so creamy.

For a spread with vitamins, reduced fat and a great taste I would recommend Enriched Olive Spread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101974191231/k2311a0131/1.31.10