Tesco Value Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt
1.5
  • Having eaten that pot, I would not get this again and I think I would rather pay a bit more money for something more appetizing
  • The best thing I can say about it was that it was quite refreshing to eat
  • But otherwise I would recommend that you spend a bit more on something that will appeal to your tastebuds more

• by jeanne71

I tried the ‘Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt’ from Tesco’s Value range for the first time. I am open-minded about their ‘Value’ range as some products are not so bad.

I would not expect this to be on a par to more expensive yoghurts as it is a ridiculously low 9

pence for a 125g pot but I was interested in how good it was.

Having eaten that pot, I would not get this again and I think I would rather pay a bit more money for something more appetizing.

This is a very thin and runny yoghurt which I do not like but I think most low fat yoghurts are pretty thin.

It has quite a natural strawberry flavour but is not at all creamy as the yoghurt I really like eating.

It is completely smooth and has no discernible strawberry pieces in it either which would have been nice.

...

• Tesco Value Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurt
      I ate all the pot so it was edible but I did not particularly enjoy it I must say.

I did think it was quite filling and each pot contains only 100 calories.

The best thing I can say about it was that it was quite refreshing to eat.

For that low price though, I was not really expecting anything better.

If you like thin yoghurt that is not creamy at all, maybe you could try this as the price is negligible.

But otherwise I would recommend that you spend a bit more on something that will appeal to your tastebuds more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101974151231/k2311a0131/1.31.10