Tesco Ciabatta Roll
  • I found this fresh Ciabatta roll in Tesco's in-store bakery section and it was only 30 pence
  • As I like pineapple chunks as a topping I put some of those on and then just popped it in the oven until the cheese was melted and it was delicious

• by jeanne71

I found this fresh Ciabatta roll in Tesco’s in-store bakery section and it was only 30 pence. I have tried other brands of Ciabatta and this relatively cheap one from Tesco was fresh and tasty and as good as any of them.

You can often find the larger size Ciabattas in other

supermarkets but this one is a small, oblong shaped Ciabatta that I would say is suitable for one portion.

If you did not know, Ciabatta is a dense kind of bread that has more chewiness to it than average bread and aside from making chunky, filling sandwiches, or with a bit of butter ...

• with your soup, you can make a pizza with this bread.

This is what I did with my Tesco Ciabatta.

I simply cut it in half as though I were making a sandwich and then spread a good tomato spaghetti sauce over it and put mozzarella on top.

As I like pineapple chunks

as a topping I put some of those on and then just popped it in the oven until the cheese was melted and it was delicious.

This Tesco Ciabatta is fresh and very tasty bread and although it is a cheap brand, it is just as good as the more expensive brands if not better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101974081231/k2311a0131/1.31.10