DiGiorno For One - Pepperoni Pizza
  • The crust was just about the best I've had coming straight out of the microwave

• by Orrymain

Today I tried DiGiorno For One - Pepperoni Pizza for the first time. I’ve been wanting to try some for a while since the commercials make it the brand sound so wonderful.

One thing I’m noticing now in the microwave trays that food is cooked on is that some of the brands like DiGiorno who are claiming to make fresh baked taste and the like have holes cut in them

now, so I’m wondering if the circulation of air is what makes a difference in the taste; at least in part.

I have to say that I was impressed. First, the instructions actually include microwave times for three different groups of wattage. This means no guessing and having to calculate. I love that and appreciate it. I was even more happy when I took out the pizza ...

• and it looked like it should. The cheese looked terrific. It was melted yummily. It wasn’t running over or burned. It was perfect.

The pepperoni was hot and just right. It wasn’t too crisp. The crust was just about the best I’ve had coming straight out of the microwave. Now I would have to do more comparisons with Red Baron’s Firebrick pizza to see

who is the best. Right now, I’m not prepared to say, but the Red Baron had really surprised me in its soft crust and goodness, and this DiGiorno surprises me equally. Not one piece was hard. It was about as perfect as I’ve had.

I’m very satisfied with DiGiorno For One - Pepperoni Pizza. It sliced easily and pleased my hunger cravings. I’ll be getting it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101974061231/k2311a0131/1.31.10