Landisville Animal Hospital  » Pets  »
Landisville, PA
  • I'm facing more hard decision right now about another pet and I know I will always get the truth from these folks, as well as support for whatever I decide to do
  • Landisville Animal Hospital is a skilled and caring set of professionals and I recommend them highly to anyone within driving distance

• by doublekay
      I’ve been taking my greyhounds and cats to Landisville Animal Hospital for 3 years now. In all instances, I have been very happy with the care they’ve received and the way I am treated as well.

During one particularly tough time, my favorite greyhound of all began to lose mobility in his hindquarters.

Finally, he

snapped his leg in my backyard.

Somehow, we got him to the vet and the X-ray showed bonecancer.

There was no real treatment for a dog of that size and construction, since they aren’t really able to get around on three legs well at all.

I had to decide right then to ...

• let him go.

My vet sat and talked with me for a long time, comforted me and then we bid him goodbye and did the deed.

I was permitted to stay with him afterwards as long as I wanted to and helped every step of the way to deal with the aftermath.

Such compassion

is rare these days.

I’m facing more hard decision right now about another pet and I know I will always get the truth from these folks, as well as support for whatever I decide to do.

Landisville Animal Hospital is a skilled and caring set of professionals and I recommend them highly to anyone within driving distance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29111097400131/k2311a1011/10.11.06