Benvenutos restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2.0
Beaver Dam, WI
  • After sitting for 15 minutes, I decided I wasn't going to wait any more and started walking the bill and my credit card up to the front counter

• by Steve
      One of the most popular restaurants here in Beaver Dam, WI is Benvenutos. Serving Italian dishes, it offers great tasting food at an average price.

However, I rarely eat there.

My reason for that is the service.

Whenever my wife and

I go to Benvenutos we feel as though we are being ignored all night by our server, who takes our order, brings us our food and then isn’t seen until they bring us the bill.

The last time we ate there,

• the server brought us our bill and then disappeared.

After sitting for 15 minutes, I decided I wasn’t going to wait any more and started walking the bill and my credit card up to the front counter.

I was half way

there when the server came out of the kitchen, snatched my credit card out of my hand and said “I’m supposed to do that.

” After that day, I have refused to eat there.

The food might be great but the service really isn’t worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7111097390131/k2311a1011/10.11.06