Lysol Disinfectant Concentrate  » Health  »
  • With the used of Lysol disinfectant I am sure that I was able to clean everything thoroughly because I know by using the Lysol Disinfectant I was able to clean the germs around the house and even prevent some insects from invading our environment
  • I am thankful that I found out this Lysol Disinfectant that my parents are using too when I was just a small kid

• by lei

I regularly clean our house weekly and I used Lysol Disinfectant Concentrate to clean the entire house. I am particular with the floor, kitchen and most especially our bathroom.

invading our environment.

Its a big help since I am mixing this Lysol Disinfectant concentrated with water and soap, I mop the floors using it and leave for 3-5 minutes to kill the germs.

Lysol is not too harmful to health since it has mild scent, I used this also in cleaning my kitchen, most especially in my two sinks and even to my stove.

I even clean the walls using foams and soak it with Lysol disinfectant, most especially my children’s room.

In bathroom I used it to clean the tiles and bath tubs and even toilet bowls.

Its not irritating to skin that’s why I regularly used it in cleaning the house, because before I am using muriatic acid to my bathroom that is really hard to used since its not good to lungs too when you inhale ...

• Lysol Disinfectant Concentrate
      it.

Lysol disinfectant has been a big help for me, since my children are often playing lying on the floors.

I am glad that our house was clean and safe from insects and germs.

I also used it some times to some stains in our carpet and it guarantee removes all the dirt.

We should protect our self and family from microorganisms and while using this Lysol Disinfectant Concentrate I

was able to prevent my family from getting sick, their healthy environment is always my concern.

I am thankful that I found out this Lysol Disinfectant that my parents are using too when I was just a small kid.

This product really helps a household chores and our health.

Affordable in price and always available in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343101973791131/k2311a0131/1.31.10