The “I Love Lucy” Costume Wig  » Other  »
  • I bought the I Love Lucy costume wig from ebay, as we had a Halloween party at my job this past year, and everyone was required to dress up
  • As I already said I bought the wig on ebay
  • This is not a toy, and you should avoid dangers of suffocation

• by Lucybell21

I bought the “I Love Lucy” costume wig from ebay, as we had a Halloween party at my job this past year, and everyone was required to dress up.

I chose the Lucy wig because she is my idol. I have loved her ever since I was a child, and I grew up watching her. I was born in 1959, so I remember all the black and white shows. I even have 2 collector editions from I love Lucy, which get watched quite a bit, especially when I’m feeling a bit sad. Lucy always cheers me up.

About the Lucy wig:

As I already said I bought the wig on ebay. The wig is

decent for the most part, except for the ear tabs don’t really fit well, mind you I have a small head. I had to use clips to pull it down and hold the ear tabs in place. It does fit my 10 year old granddaughter very well.

The quality of the wig is good, as it has a heavy duty mesh cap, though my head did itch a bit while wearing it. I wore the wig for about 5 hours or more, and it does feel somewhat heavy while wearing it, and the fact there is a really full head of hair on this wig.

The color is vivid red and really ...

• believable, and the style is really good, however it will take quite a bit of time to comb it out once you get it, but you would not believe all the curls and ringlets that this wig has. Once all that is done, it looks really nice.

It does not come with the scarf for the pony tail, you will have to use one of your own.

The Lucy wig is washable, also you can style it with styling gel and rollers, and dry it on low heat. Imagine that for a costume wig.

This product is recommended for ages 15 years and up. This is not a toy, and you should avoid dangers

of suffocation. You should keep away from babies and little children.

This product is produced by:

Fun World Div.

Easter Unlimited Inc.

Cariw Place NJ

This product is made in China

Let me tell you the wig was a hit. Everyone at the party thought it looked so real and cute. I was all smiles. We took lots of pictures! I really felt like Lucy for a day, plus I even did the makeup like her.

Next year my granddaughter Shelly will be wearing the wig, because even though she is 10 years old she is a big Lucy fan as well.

I am very happy with my Lucy wig, and I wish I had more of a chance to wear it just for fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123101973761131/k2311a0131/1.31.10