Pringles Sour Cream and Onion  » Food  »
  • There are a lot of Pringles flavor available like barbeque, cheddar cheese, pizza, bacon ranch, spicy guacamole etc. , but sour and cream is so far the best tasting flavor I’ve tried and I’m sticking to it right now

• by owelm

I’m not a junk-food junkie but I just couldn’t resist Pringles sour cream and onion. I love the crunchy crispy, creamy taste.

I usually buy a can every time I go to the grocery.

, but sour and cream

is so far the best tasting flavor I’ve tried and I’m sticking to it right now.

Pringles has been the leading snack brand for many decades but I did not really got to enjoy it before because I find it bit expensive for a junk food.

I’d rather pick a cheaper local brand instead.

...

• Until one time, a friend of mine is popping up a can of Pringles offer some to me.

For a try, I pick up a few crisps.

I could not deny that it’s really tasteful so I pick another, then another.

I want for more when I realize that the can is empty! :)

And that

all started with one tasty experience and right that moment, I felt in love with Pringles sour cream and onion’s great tasting flavor.

Since the, I always include Pringles in my grocery list.

I’d love to have this snack especially when I’m in front of the TV, watching movies during my day off.

Try it also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101973741131/k2311a0131/1.31.10