Mucinex  » Medicine  »
  • I would definitely recommend this product, as it really does work great

• by Lucybell21

I was recently sick with the onset of a chest cold, and my daughter had a package of Mucinex which she gave to me to use. She swears by Mucinex. She uses it all the time.

About Mucinex:

** Musinex is a Bi- layer extended release tablet. This is a 12 hour release pill. One layer is the immediate release layer, and the

other one is the extended release layer.

** Mucinex is an Expectorant ** Mucinex thins and loosens the mucus, and thins bronchial secretions and clears the passageway.

** Mucinex relieves chest congestion Active ingredient Guaifensin 66 mg,which is the Expectorant

Do not give to children under 12 years old, and if you are pregnant or breast feeding check with the Doctor before using this product.

Naturally keep this product out of reach from children.

This product is distributed by:

Reckitt Benckiser Inc.

Parsippany, NJ

I was very surprised when I used Mucinex! It actually really kicked in with the second tablet that I took. It gives almost immediate results. I was really feeling better in no time at all, and I only used four tablets total.

• Mucinex
      Let me tell you I was coughing my head off pretty bad, and not to sound gross but my mucus was really thick, and I was chocking on it just trying to get it up. I felt like I was coughing up a lung. With the Mucinex my cough was not as harsh with the first tablet, and the mucus was
      much easier to get it to come up. I also did not have any side effects while using this product. Also there are no warnings on the label about driving or operating machinery or anything like that, so it is safe to take anytime.

Musinex is rather expensive but is well worth the price. I would definitely recommend this product, as it really does work great.

Mucinex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263101973671131/k2311a0131/1.31.10