TomTom ONE 3rd Edition  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a TomTom 3rd edition from the store last week and found it superbly fantastic
  • The speed camera is also a nifty feature that comes VERY handy in my opinion
  • The only problem with TomTom and of course, most other GPSs is that when I drive through a tunnel it loses the signal easily but then again this does not occur that often so I am fine with it
  • I like the fact that it doesn’t have unneeded features like a photoalbum maker or a movie player as I bought this TomTom to have a reliable GPSs so the money I paid for it should go only towards that, which is great
  • Overall, the TomTom one third edition is by far the best Navigation system I have ever used and I recommended it to anyone even if they are experienced drivers

• by hugolord

I have heard so many people talking about their “TomToms” over and over again that I just had to give it a try. I bought a TomTom 3rd edition from the store last week and found it superbly fantastic.

I was always against any kinds of GPS’s and stuck to good old maps but recently I had been getting fed up with finding the right roads on the map whilst driving, which isn’t a very smart or safe idea to do anyway.

The computer generated instructions were at first, strange and slightly disturbing,

but after a few tries with TomTom I got used to it and now it feels very normal and it is so useful that I can pay attention to what’s happening around me instead of if I’m driving in the right place.

I also find the touchscreen quite useful as I can use it with ease whilst driving.

The speed camera is also a nifty feature that comes VERY handy in my opinion.

I have lent it to some of my friends and they find it very easy to travel through unknown places ...

• even at night using TomTom, they it greatly reduces stress.

The only problem with TomTom and of course, most other GPSs is that when I drive through a tunnel it loses the signal easily but then again this does not occur that often so I am fine with it.

I like the fact that it doesn’t have unneeded features like a photoalbum maker or a movie player as I bought this TomTom to have a reliable GPSs so the money I paid for it should go only towards that, which is great.

The

fact that you can get free updates by satellite is also very nice as new roads are constantly being built everywhere.

Points of interest are well implemented in the TomTom, there is a setting that allows you to search for them and it even supplies you with information about all kinds of things such as museums, theme parks and cinemas as well as shopping malls.

Overall, the TomTom one third edition is by far the best Navigation system I have ever used and I recommended it to anyone even if they are experienced drivers.

TomTom ONE 3rd Edition

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163101973641131/k2311a0131/1.31.10