Casio G Shock Watch  » Watches  »
  • As I often work outside or walk long periods of time from place to place (I find walking a very effective and relaxing way of exercising) I bought an extra add-on which is solar energy powering
  • I bought it with a 4 year guaranty but I think it will last a lot longer than that
  • I recommend this watch for anyone who is after a reliable, durable and practical piece of wrist-ware

• by hugolord

The Casio G Shock Watch is a product that I felt must be reviewed as it one of the most reliable products I have ever purchased. The features Casio offer on their latest watch are innumerable.

My watch comes with a radio feature that allows time to be automatically forwarded or reduced according to daylight changes and seasonal hour modifications on the planet.

As

I often work outside or walk long periods of time from place to place (I find walking a very effective and relaxing way of exercising) I bought an extra add-on which is solar energy powering.

It can thus have full battery virtually all the time as it keeps charging itself whenever I am outside.

The only slight draw-back of this product is the excessive amount of features which may get me a bit lost sometimes but then again on the long run it’s more of a positive than negative thing.

Another thing I must say is that this watch Is not really for very formal gatherings but more for everyday use and for any kind of sport.

The backlight button and the glow in the dark feature ...

• Casio G Shock Watch
      were marvelously implemented and work very well indeed.

As for the durability of the watch, I have dropped it accidently countless times and there does not seem to be any damage to it yet, it seems indestructible.

The only way of permanently damaging this watch is to drop it in the ocean and wait until it passes the 200 m limit according to the

manual which isn’t really a thing I’d likely do anyway.

Other features include things like a barometer, altimeter, compass and alarm which all come in handy sometimes.

I bought it with a 4 year guaranty but I think it will last a lot longer than that.

I recommend this watch for anyone who is after a reliable, durable and practical piece of wrist-ware.

DEEPANSHU says :

re : I bought it with a 4 year guaranty but I think it will last a lot longer than that
Hello,

Yes, absolutely . G-shock watches are extremely durable and reliable. They are tough, keep time pretty well (hail quartz ) and can be used in while you are playing or swimming or gymming and even for adventure sports. Casio as a brand has great reputation, rest assured, it is a great buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 643101973631131/k2311a0131/1.31.10