answers.yahoo.com  » Web sites  »
  • This is the only thing I found irritating in this website
  • So in most of the cases, I have seen that there is only need to read the best answer

• by Just4u

Yahoo answers is a very useful tool for me to learn from others knowledge and experiences. This web site is a huge bank of questions and every time I search for some information like how, what, where or why I get very useful answers from answers.

yahoo.

com.

I recently got good answers from others from this web

site on how to build my health.

The questions and answers are there of all types.

Some questions like personal wellness, relationships or personal health related doubts; I have got a suitable answer only from Yahoo answers.

I have rarely seen a question unanswered in this web site.

Some times the number of responses is too ...

• high that this web site plummets into levels of a discussion forum where people cracks jokes and comments which avert the attention from real question.

This is the only thing I found irritating in this website.

There is a feature that best answer is chosen according to vote.

So in most of the cases, I have

seen that there is only need to read the best answer.

Yahoo answers is such a boon that it helps to rectify many questions which I do not know any one to go and directly ask for clarification.

I give a thumbs up for this web site especially for the feature allowing for searching the question using less strict keyword.

answers.yahoo.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203101973470131/k2311a0131/1.31.10