VO5 Curvaceous Curls! styling mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently got my hair permed and was looking for something that could compare to the expensive salon formulas available

• by girlie_shops_lots
      This product is wonderful!! I recently got my hair permed and was looking for something that could compare to the expensive salon formulas available. VO5 Curvaceous Curls! is THE product. It’s

great, because all I do is get out of the shower, towel dry my hair and apply the product. I normally let it air dry and it turns out beautiful!!! On the occassions ...

• that I’ve used a difuser, I get the same great results. A few other things to note about this product…in the high humidity area that I live in, it hold us to the
        ever changing weather…no frizz. My husband also loves the smell that stays in my hair. If you’re looking for an inexpensive solution to beautiful curls and no frizz, check this one out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31111097341131/k2311a1011/10.11.06