Korona Electronic Scale No. 8010713
  • Following diets is not easy so I decided to get this electronic scale to see if any progress at all has been made
  • Another concern I have and for which I found another use for this scale is the weight restrictions enforced during flights
  • This scale is also very sturdy, I can put a hard case luggage on it without a problem
  • Performance wise, I find that this scale gives me accurate results and although I may not like what I see on the screen, I believe that it is the reality
  • I paid about €100 for this weighing scale but I have not regretted it at all

• by bethbarl

Following diets is not easy so I decided to get this electronic scale to see if any progress at all has been made. I had a scale before which worked by adjusting it manually. That was really an inconvenience as I would need to bend or get on my knees to see if the scale is reset to 0. Although I probably consumed some calories while doing this movement, I do not really find it handy and the results rather inaccurate.

I decided to get this digital scale which operates on a lithium battery. It looks really elegant with its silver design and compared to my old scale which looked like

I was selling fish in the market, this one blended well in my bathroom. It did not look like a scale but some fancy gadget with its see through glass. I find it very stable as its rubberized feet practically glues on the bathroom tiles. I do not have to worry that the scale will slide as it is well held on the floor.

I also chose this one for the reason that it can support weights of up to 150 kilos and although I am nowhere close to 100 nor my husband, it is very practical to have it around for weighing stuff. It can even weigh something for as little

as 100 grams and that’s pretty neat.

The LCD display is very visible and large enough for me to see my weight. I step on it, waits that it calibrates itself to zero and I go on the scale. It gives my weight reading very quickly, I would know instantly what my current progress or retrogress is. Everyone in my family uses it from my husband to my kids. For my kids, they weigh themselves and report to me accordingly. I find it quite useful to monitor their growth and even growth spurts which are likely to happen in their pre-teen years.

Another concern I have and for which I found ...

• Korona  Electronic Scale No. 8010713
      another use for this scale is the weight restrictions enforced during flights. With these restrictions nowadays, I always find it prudent to weigh my carry on luggage as airport staff do weigh them when they are in the mood. I would not check in something valuable or delicate just because it exceeded the weight limits.

This scale is also very sturdy, I can put a hard case luggage on it without a problem. Of course, it may hang on the sides but at least it is a big comfort to know the indicative weight of my checked in luggage.

Performance wise, I find that this scale gives me accurate results and

although I may not like what I see on the screen, I believe that it is the reality. I can attest that this scale not only works well but is very durable. Despite constant use, it continues to work without any defect.

Altogether, I would not hesitate to recommend this electronic scale as it is easy to use, gives accurate results, sturdy, durable and very versatile (you find multiple uses for it). I paid about €100 for this weighing scale but I have not regretted it at all. It may well be the only scale I will ever own from now on as it looks like it will continue to work for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533101973380131/k2311a0131/1.31.10