Twix Cookie Bars  » Food  »
1.0
  • They definitely do have that cookie crispness and that's probably one reason I'm not one who likes these
  • They are too hard, and I don't like hard chocolate like this
  • It's not rich enough, nor does it have the zest that I like
  • I don't like the interaction, such as it is, between the caramel and the chocolate
  • I've always been disappointed in Twix Cookie Bars

• by Orrymain

From the Mars company, Twix Cookie Bars are a combination of chocolate and caramel that have a cookie crunch to them versus just a candy taste.

Quite honestly, I’m not a big fan of Twix Cookie Bars. They definitely do have that cookie crispness and that’s probably one reason I’m not one who likes these. They are too hard,

and I don’t like hard chocolate like this.

I don’t even like the caramel that is used to make Twix Cookie Bars. I don’t feel the joy of the caramel. It’s not rich enough, nor does it have the zest that I like. It’s sort of bland, in fact. I don’t like the interaction, such as it ...

• is, between the caramel and the chocolate. I don’t feel like it’s a cohesive presentation. I don’t even like the chocolate, which gets lost in the harshness of the overall taste.

I’ve always been disappointed in Twix Cookie Bars. I do love a good wafer candy, like Kit Kats, for example, and I hoped that this

product would be as pleasing, but it’s not. I don’t eat these much. Usually, I end up getting them in packages that contain a variety of Mars items, and that’s how I happen to have some of them now. Still, I’ve decided to give the rest away or toss them. That’s how unenjoyable Twix Cookie Bars are to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101973190131/k2311a0131/1.31.10