Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - New Recipe
  • This is the third redo that I know of in terms of product
  • I still recommend this product, but I wouldn't be looking for some new taste

• by Orrymain

Previously, I’ve done a review for the spaghetti and meat sauce from Marie Callender’s, and now they’ve redone the product. This is the third redo that I know of in terms of product. Originally, there was the spaghetti and meat sauce and then last year they added vegetables to the dinner, cutting back on the amount of

pasta. I didn’t like that, and I know I did contact them about it.

My last trip to the market revealed Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - New Recipe, which would be the third version. Gone are the vegetables (thank goodness). The cooking tray is smaller which is a greener thing to do. The initial ...

• cooking time has slightly changed. As I recall, it was in the 5-7 minute range and now it’s down to about 4 minutes.

However, there is nothing to talk about what this ‘new recipe’ is. There’s not a single notation about what that’s supposed to mean and quite frankly, I’m not tasting any significant difference in taste.

It’s still good. The pasta appeared to be a tad less dense, so maybe that’s what has been changed.

I still recommend this product, but I wouldn’t be looking for some new taste. It’s not there for me. It’s still just the same, reliable, pretty good tasting Marie Callender’s Spaghetti with Meat Sauce … with some mysterious new recipe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273101973180131/k2311a0131/1.31.10