Studio 35 Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I can't say I noticed that my nails were in any better condition than they were before
  • For the price I think it's a good product that does what it should in removing the polish, but don't expect it to really improve your nails or your cuticles

• by mariekay

I am very interested in nail products since I am a licensed nail technician. I am always trying new things to see if they work or not. I purchased this nail polish remover a while back when it was on sale at Walgreens for under a dollar. It claimed to be nourishing nail polish remover formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and

resiliency for more beautiful nails. I also said it was protien enriched and nourishing. So, I figured for the low price, I might as well give it a try. If it lived up to all it’s claims, it would become my regular remover.

The truth is that the nail polish seemed like any other I had tried. The main ingredient was acetone, and it ...

• did it good job of taking off my nail polish. The polish remover is blue in color, and has the same strong odor that most other acetone removers have. It came in a 10 ounce bottle that lasted me a couple months.

I can’t say I noticed that my nails were in any better condition than they were before. My cuticles weren’t softened form this

product either. It didn’t make them worse, but not any better either, So, overall it’s good at removing polish and that’s about it.

For the price I think it’s a good product that does what it should in removing the polish, but don’t expect it to really improve your nails or your cuticles. Overall it’s comparable to any other nail polish remover out there on the market.

Studio 35 Polish Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313101972711231/k2311a0131/1.31.10