Armani Prive Pierre De Lune Cologne Spray  » Perfume  »
  • This is one of the best floral woody musk scent I have ever tried
  • I happen to come across this scent because I like how the bottle looked like plus the flacon was shaped like stones
  • The freshness of lavender scent delivered a pure uplifting experience for me

• by dimples15

I really like the combination for this scent because of its special twist, having the floral contribution of lavender plus violet as its main floral note. This is one of the best floral woody musk scent I have ever tried. I got this scent after my short trip in Dubai. The Duty Free shops were really good there and choices were enormous compared to here.

I happen to come across this scent because I like how the bottle looked like plus the flacon was shaped like stones. I had this collection of stones

in my condominium and I just thought that it was exquisite. My fascination was bolstered with the true smell of this scent because I fell in love with it instantly.

I like how tremendously upstaging the start was. I felt there was already hints of lavender and violet combined during the first few sprays of the scent. I would say it would border between humid and floral if I were to describe the scent.

The freshness of lavender scent delivered a pure uplifting experience for me. It was like expecting that the rest of the scent will be very good which it was. Then violet was just gladdening if I were to say it.

There are hints of its floral smell which tends to contribute to the aromatic features of lavender but solely I would say lavender made that influence alone. I did not find any reluctance in the smell and I like the teaming effect of the beginning. The start is literally a genuine warmth.

The humid effect of lavender conforms more to the floral expectations rather than being too grassy. I did not ...

• Armani Prive Pierre De Lune Cologne Spray
      feel the effect of its grassy attitude. I also like how it was chronicled to have a floral smell in the scent rather than giving just a mere grassy aroma.

Then there were scents of woody nuances when the scent reached dry down. Basically it was like sandalwood because it was a bit sweet regardless of its being woody. There are woody floral musk which is more “for males” rather than a unisex scent.

This is a unisex scent which so much appreciation to both gender. I truly believe this is uniquely unisex.

There are hints which makes it manly however it cannot be said to be exclusively “for men” because the beginning and even till dry down, violet and lavender kept clinging.

These two gave a feminine effect on the smell. The scent has frequent light floral smell till it ends. I like the fact that its smell was beautifully balanced giving credence to a unisex smell.

This has good longevity too. I like the effect after five hours because it tends to be so floral but still retaining small hints of woody texture. It was just flawless when it ended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563101972641231/k2311a0131/1.31.10