Triscuits Roasted Garlic
  • These whole wheat crackers are a snacking staple in my home that not only I love, but my whole family enjoys

• by girlie_shops_lots
      At only 4. 5g of fat per serving of this very filling, wonderfully flavored snack cracker, who could NOT love these.

I am a huge fan of anything flavored in garlic, so why would I pass up the opportunity to taste these lovely delights?

I have to say that it only took one bite to make me a fan.

These whole wheat crackers are a snacking staple in my home that not only I love, but my whole family enjoys.

You can do some many ...

• simple things to them to make them even better.

One of our favorite things to do is a add a dab of diced tomato and a tiny bit of cheese.

Oh my, you’d think you were eating a tiny slice of pizza.

The price isn’t too bad either, I normally pay under $3 a box, but am usually able to catch them on a 2 for $5 sale most weeks.

If you’re in for a change in snacking, give these yummy squares a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27111097261131/k2311a1011/10.11.06