P90X Home Workout  » Health  »
  • I thought this would be a good product to check out and went for it

• by KhrisKaliber

So Im Sitting at home watching some late night tv when I came across this “Get Ripped in 90 days” infomercial. I was interested as I am a new dad and have put on a few pounds but would like to lose weight so that playing with my son would be easier.

I thought this would

be a good product to check out and went for it.

When I got the dvds I popped the first one in and started to workout.

I have to say that this workout is better than some I got at the gym.

Im a former independent professional wrestler who was in pretty good shape but this ...

• product is living up to its word.

I have used this product for 30 days currently and have lost 30lbs while adding some good muscle.

The impressive thig about it is that I havent even followed the eating plan given I have just been doing the workouts and have gotten these results.

Just for the readers

I am including my stats before I started and what I am currently at.

Before I started with P90X I was at 327lbs now I am currently at 297.

2lbs as I said this is only after 3 weeks.

If you get this product and give it an honest try you can truly,”Get Ripped” in 90 days, Im living proof.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901972580831/k2311a0129/1.29.10