Badlands  » Games  »
1.5
  • Although I liked the first person setup for the dungeon style, I found the game to be too easy and uninteresting
  • It is not worth buying if you are going for the solo play, because it is boring and tedious with one person
  • In short, find another game because this one is not that amazing

• by Richard Wolff

Badlands is a game that is too similar to Fallout 3 to be a “new” game. They made the game with the cartoon graphics to give gamers something new that they had not seen in a while with games since Team Fortress 2.

This cartoon look actually takes away from the game for me, causing it to be

too low quality in graphics.

While this was a disappointment for me, the game-play was alright with the first person, but dungeon style.

Although I liked the first person setup for the dungeon style, I found the game to be too easy and uninteresting.

Within the first location I was already bored and tired of the same type ...

• of monsters to destroy.

It was also frustrating that when completing a dungeon I would have to clear all the same monsters back to the exit, and sometimes even twice just to get out.

I began just running out and ignoring them.

Overall the game is more enjoyable with friends and that increases the quality of game-play, but

not enough to merit purchasing the game.

I would not suggest that anyone spend the money unless all of your friends are really into the game.

It is not worth buying if you are going for the solo play, because it is boring and tedious with one person.

In short, find another game because this one is not that amazing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282901972570831/k2311a0129/1.29.10