One A Day Men’s Health Formula  » Health  »
  • Since beginning the daily formula, I notice the days that I do not take the daily tablet during the afternoons as I feel like I begin to fade out without energy
  • I believe that this is a direct response from all of the vitamins and nutrients that I receive from the One A Day formula
  • My mother takes the formula for women and has also noticed the benefits that I feel with more energy and so forth
  • I suggest this to all ages above High School

• by Richard Wolff

Since joining a new diet I began taking the One A Day Men’s Health Formula to ensure that I was receiving my proper amount of nutritional values while on the diet with less calorie intake. Since beginning the daily formula, I notice the days that I do not take the daily tablet during the afternoons as I feel like I begin to fade out without energy.

I believe that this is a direct response from all of the vitamins and nutrients that I receive from the One A Day formula.

My doctor even recommended that I take the vitamins while trying my weight loss as the formula helps my body start the day with the right nutrition and start my metabolism right when I wake up.

If anyone is thinking about weight ...

• loss and is afraid of getting all of the correct daily values of the primary values then they should take this supplement to ensure that they begin their day off right and start to feel better.

The One A Day has many different formulas for all ages and all sexes to create the right mix for the specific age/sex group.

My mother takes the formula for

women and has also noticed the benefits that I feel with more energy and so forth.

This is also a great idea for those college students who have very horrendous diets due to their dorm life, and so forth.

Having them take a daily supplement will help them to continue to get the Calcium and other values required.

I suggest this to all ages above High School.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901972560831/k2311a0129/1.29.10