The Big One Towels-Kohls
Sold at Kohls
  • I washed the towels before putting them in the bathroom and I noticed that the threads were starting to pull out of them
  • I was disappointed by this, but for the price I couldn't really complain
  • My suggestion would be to use them in a bathroom you or your kids use, but not in a guest bathroom

• by beenthereusedthat

I am an avid Kohls shopper and usually I never have problems with their products. I went shopping to get some new towels for my guest bathroom for the Holidays.

I purchased 2 hand towels & 2 bath towels.

Both sizes were ‘The Big One’ Kohls’ brand towels.

I washed the towels before putting them in the bathroom

and I noticed that the threads were starting to pull out of them.

I laid the towels out and started looking at them more closley and noticed that the threads were coming out on quite a few spots on all four towels.

I was disappointed by this, but for the price I couldn’t really complain.

My suggestion would be ...

• to use them in a bathroom you or your kids use, but not in a guest bathroom.

The price is extremely reasonable, but a little embarrassing for your company to see your towels falling apart.

Their styles & colors are great, their quality could just be a little better.

The towels are soft and have a great feel to

them also.

The bath towel is more suited for a child or to wrap your hair in when you get out of the shower.

They really are not big enough to wrap your body in.

We now use the towels in our bathroom and our son’s bathroom.

I will not be so cheap next time on the guest bathroom towels tho!

lynne finer says :

I purchased a 6 pak of Palm kitchen towels. They are really bad The tag says that they are 100% cotton but they dry anything. They just smear the water around Why don’t they absorb the water???

Christina V. says :

I purchased these towels and washed them before use of course and when I pulled them out of the and pieces of material and lint was coming off of the towels. Very poor quality and I can’t believe that this brand is even on the shelves. I hope people are complaining left and right about this. I can’t expect much for the price. I guess if I want something decent I have to pay for it.

Allison Dhoray says :

re : My suggestion would be to use them in a bathroom you or your kids use, but not in a guest bathroom
    I washed the hand towels I bought and was extremely disappointed. The threads were coming out and there was lint balls stuck to it. I wouldn t recommend these towels. Unfortunate because it is soft.

Lenora Lareau says :

I washed the towels, and face clothes before I used them and my lint trap was full of the material from the towels and the towels were full of lint so I washed them again and the same thing happened now my towels have bare spots and there still full of lint so I think if I wash them again there will be nothing left to them.

Cheryl Peacock says :

This week I purchased all new towels for our home. I gave away all of our other towels and purchased 14 new ones from Kohl’s. The brand I bought was The Big One. I have bought these towels for years and have been very happy with them until now. Thinking that they were the same quality I pulled the tags and washed them. While I was folding them I saw that they were half as thick as the old ones that I gave away. I held it up and I could see right through the towel. I was very disappointed in the product. I won’t buy them again. My husband works very hard for our money and I expect the same quality as before. Thank You, Cheryl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532901972510831/k2311a0129/1.29.10