Little Caesars large pepperoni pizza
7606 Fallbrook, Canoga Park, CA 91304
  • The best deal is the carry out one and I always take their spice packets
  • I always recommend this place to my friends in the area

• by Just4u

Little Caesars large pepperoni pizza is cheapest pizza with enough meat and pepperoni. They pizza costs only five dollar and its size is good enough. For five dollars there was no much choice for the bread.

The usual bread was not anyways. Little Caesars outlet is not seen at frequent miles.

I really like

them to start new outlets fast. For the price I pay I see that the amount of cheese present in Little Caesars large pizza to be well enough.

The service people here are very friendly and even they remember the names. I visit the Little Caesars very frequently and even at lunch times.

Even ...

• at the busiest times the pizza is served very quickly. The best deal is the carry out one and I always take their spice packets.

Without that the pizza is less tickling to my taste buds. In any perspective large pepperoni pizza truly qualifies to be called the most economic pizza.

And being cheap

does not mean that it disappoints in quality; at least in case of Little Caesars large pepperoni pizza. Only short coming about the pizza is that the amount of toppings varies sometimes according to serving people.

But this was not reached an intolerable limit so far. I always recommend this place to my friends in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901972500831/k2311a0129/1.29.10