Bio- elements- Gentle Eye Make- up Remover  » Health  »
  • Though I just loved applying the mascara and eyeliner or an eye pencil on my eyes- my problem would begin when I had to remove the eye make- up
  • Since I was using a cream based eye make up remover for the first time( all my previous eye make – up removers were liquids) – I loved its thick consistency which made it rather convenient for me to just apply it on my eyes

• by rm002

Eye make up was always an important part in my daily make –up. Though I just loved applying the mascara and eyeliner or an eye pencil on my eyes- my problem would begin when I had to remove the eye make- up. Removing my eye make –up always seemed an up hill task. The mascara would have dried making it stick to my eye lashes, the eye liner and the pencil lining on my seemed appeared equally stubborn and no matter I tried rubbing it with my eye make – up remover- some traces of the black lines always remained behind.

Almay eye make – up remover (which I was using at present) appeared much better than my other previous eye make removers. But still I was not completely satisfied with the

results. So when my sister suggested to me Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover. She had been using it off late and felt that this product had helped her to remove her eye make- up quite successfully.

Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover was basically a crème eye make- up remover which contained a calming blend of marigold and botanical extracts to clam and soothe the eyes. Since I was using a cream based eye make up remover for the first time( all my previous eye make – up removers were liquids) – I loved its thick consistency which made it rather convenient for me to just apply it on my eyes.

As I gently massaged Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover around my eyes, this crème just seem ...

• to get absorbed into my skin. It almost felt like using a facial cleanser on my face. After about 4-5 minutes of waiting- when I just wiped Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover with the cotton ball- I was rather amazed at the results.

Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover not only helped me to remove my over dried mascara with ease but it also left no traces of those ugly black eyeliners behind. All the make- up just got removed in 1-2 clear sweeps. I was just thrilled. I no longer required constant rubbing on my eyes and almost finished my job of removing my eye make – in the matter of 8- 10 minutes. My eyes no longer looked messy but just clean and make- up free.

However-

the only downside of using Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover was the fact that it did make my eyes burn for sometime( about 15- 20 minutes). More over Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover came in a glass bottle which though to a great extent made it look quiet luxurious, sometimes made it difficult for me to carry it along in my travels. I would have to transfer some of this crème eye make up remover into another pack whenever I needed it on the move. But other than that, this non- drip formula worked perfectly well in removing my eye- make up successfully.

Bio- elements- Gentle eye make up remover is priced at $25.00 which according to me quite economical when compared to the successful results it delivers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342901972060731/k2311a0129/1.29.10