Olay Definity Anti-Aging Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I sent off for a sample, because I like to try before I buy
  • After two days of using it, I noticed such a difference, I had to buy a full-sized one
  • I know I'm hooked on it and will buy it again, and again

• by Joyce
      I have to tell you just how pleased I am with using Olay’s Definity anti-aging cream! I sent off for a sample, because I like to try before I buy. After two days of using it, I noticed such a difference, I had to buy a full-sized one.

I know I’m

hooked on it and will buy it again, and again.

I’m in my late 50’s and have fine lines mostly over, and next to, my lip area.

I have tried lots of creams that did not live up to their promises.

I know I’ve wasted more money on wrinkle creams over the years ...

• than I care to count! The first thing I noticed with the Definity cream was that it was a nice, light formula that was smooth and easy to put on, and it didn’t feel greasy like some do.

The second thing I noticed was that it had a very pleasant scent.

Within

a couple of weeks, I noticed most of the fine lines that had bothered me so much were significantly less noticable.

Even the deep crease on my forehead was visibly changed! Since using it, my skin looks less dull, and has a more natural dewy look to it.

I’m very pleased with the results from using it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3191097200131/k2311a109/10.9.06