RomeoXJuliet Episode 18  » Movies  »
  • This episode is also very sweet and has one of the best ending scenes I’ve ever seen
  • I recommend it to all anime fans and fans of good romance in general
  • I love this show and it’s one of my favorites as it is one of the few animes that has ever made me cry, ever

• by ReViewMeMedia

RomeoXJuliet Episode 18 begins with Titus’ funeral where Leontes and Mercutio pretend to grieve over his loss. Everyone knows that Lord Montague killed him and meanwhile Romeo attempts to make the small abandoned village into a livable environment. Juliet is in Manchua and William arrives to prepare for a play he has written about Juliet’s plight.

This is a great episode; it’s entertaining and funny and is very lighthearted, considering what happened in the

last episode. It’s nice to breathe a sigh of relief after such an intense episode. It had a good amount of humor which I liked a lot.

This episode is also very sweet and has one of the best ending scenes I’ve ever seen. But I won’t spoil it for you, but it is a very beautiful episode. It’s worth watching just for the ending alone. The musical ...

• score is also beautiful and it’s an anime that I’ll be watching through more than once, it’s something that will stick with you for a long time after it’s over.

This episode was beautiful and moving with excellent dialogue and a well written script. I recommend it to all anime fans and fans of good romance in general. I love this show and it’s one of my favorites as it is one of

the few animes that has ever made me cry, ever. It’s one of those great anime that might be buried under more popular titles, but it’s a diamond among all of them and must be watched by as many fans as possible.

Funimation is streaming RomeoXJuliet on their website Funimation.com/video English subbed and English dubbed under the title “RomeoXJuliet”. It’s also on their YouTube channel and available on DVD in two parts on Amazon.com or Rightstuf.com.

jihed says :

re : This episode is also very sweet and has one of the best ending scenes I’ve ever seen
    I really loved the ending and the music i repeated the scen over and over and even the hole series but i got a depression i don’t know what to do to let go of my heart-ache.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112901971990731/k2311a0129/1.29.10