Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 41  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed this episode a lot and the animation was very well done
  • I liked the fight scenes, it was pretty cool and I like all the twists and turns in this episode
  • It ends on quite the cliff hanger and what Ed did was quite amazing, but if I spoil it for you, it wouldn’t be any fun watching
  • I enjoy this series because everything about it is so good
  • You have to see this show, you won’t be disappointed

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Episode 41 has Ed and Miles trying to stall Kimblee so Winry and the others can get away while May and Dr. Marcoh try to decipher Scar’s brother’s research notes on Alkahestry and Alchemy.

This episode was fantastic. It was one of the most intense episodes yet. I won’t give it away but a whole lot happens that leaves you wanting to

see what happens next. I enjoyed this episode a lot and the animation was very well done. I liked the fight scenes, it was pretty cool and I like all the twists and turns in this episode. It ends on quite the cliff hanger and what Ed did was quite amazing, but if I spoil it for you, it wouldn’t be any fun ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112901971940731/k2311a0129/1.29.10