Happy Harvest Peas
2.5
  • My wife and I each made sure to have seconds of them and our daughter, I believe, had thirds (which is amazing for her considering we usually have to fight with her just to get her to eat something)
  • If you are looking for canned vegetables for dinner or to stock your pantry with, I would recommend the Happy Harvest brand
  • I think they might have been the best canned peas I have ever eaten

• by Review Vigilante

We made a steak dinner last night and planned on having corn on the cob to go with it. However, we only had four ears of corn; not enough for our family.

So, my wife made another vegetable to go with it, peas from the brand Happy Harvest.

These were pretty decent.

The peas were larger than I expected them to be and there were quite a few in the can.

And, unlike many other canned varieties of vegetables we have tried in the past, they weren’t overly salty.

I didn’t even need to drain the juice from the can (something I usually do ...

• then replace with water before cooking them).

In fact, the peas ended up being everyone’s favorite dinner item.

get her to eat something).

If you are looking for canned vegetables for dinner or to stock your pantry with, I would recommend the Happy Harvest brand.

And, if you can get them, I would definitely recommend buying some of their peas.

I think they might have been the best canned peas I have ever eaten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971900731/k2311a0129/1.29.10