Tidy Cats Scoop for Multiple Cats  » Pets  »
2.5
  • The only exception is when he forgets to bury whatever he left in the box (a problem he has always had apparently)
  • Even if you only have one cat, this is a product I would recommend
  • It might be formulated for more than one but the odor protection is something I think every pet owner would appreciate

• by Review Vigilante

I have only one cat in my house but he tends to leave a nasty odor when it comes to his litter boxes. That’s why I buy Tidy Cats Scoop for Multiple Cats.

This brand is more expensive than most of

the cat litter I can find at the store.

But, it is also one of the few brands I trust when it comes to my cat (and, when I say few brands, I really mean only one or two at most).

/> First, I can scoop the litter whenever he uses his box.

This helps keep the smell under control a bit and helps keep his box clean enough where he will still use it (he is picky about that).

Second, unlike other ...

• Tidy Cats Scoop for Multiple Cats
      litters that are out there, this litter does seem to trap the odor.

The only exception is when he forgets to bury whatever he left in the box (a problem he has always had apparently).

Even if you only have one

cat, this is a product I would recommend.

It might be formulated for more than one but the odor protection is something I think every pet owner would appreciate; especially if you have a cat that can leave smells as strong as the smells my cat leaves.

James Hawkins says :

re : It might be formulated for more than one but the odor protection is something I think every pet owner would appreciate
Tidy Cats Scoop has been my go to brand since my kitty Luna joined my home.
It’s easy to scoop, stays clumped and smells great.

junaid says :

yes,it’s right

junaid says :

yes correct,odour is an important factor for a pet owner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292901971890731/k2311a0129/1.29.10