Fried Fish Fillet in Tomato Cheese Sauce  » Recipes  »
1.5
  • Since I usually hate fish with a passion, I decided it would be best to google a recipe I have not tried before to peak my interest even a little to eat the fish
  • I absolutely love cheese, so I thought it would be an interesting recipe to try and decided to do that

• by Redtape

Last Friday I was at home and I realised there was nothing else to eat for dinner except some frozen fish fillet in the fridge. Since I usually hate fish with a passion, I decided it would be best to google a recipe I have not tried before to peak my interest even a little to eat the fish. After some searching on the internet, I soon found a blog called Peter’s Pan, and a recipe on one page of the blog for fried fish fillet in tomato

and cheese sauce. I absolutely love cheese, so I thought it would be an interesting recipe to try and decided to do that.

Later on I realised I didn’t have all the ingredients but I decided to do it anyway. The recipe called for frozen fish fillet, tomato sauce, thyme, basil, salt, pepper and cheese sauce, but it never did tell how much of each ingredient to add so I ended up having to experiment.

I seasoned the fish fillet with me judging how much salt and pepper and ...

• fried it. I then added ketchup since there was no tomato sauce, and I didn’t add basil because there was none either and no thyme because there was none of that. Instead I added a little sugar to make up for the lost ingredients.

Then, after that finished, I grated cheddar cheese on the fish and put it in the microwave because, I had no cheese sauce either. the result was that the sauce looked weak and unattractive, and for some reason the cheese wouldn’t melt. However, it looked

much much better than it tasted, since I could taste each ingredient separately.

I had put too much salt, sugar and pepper, the ketchup made it taste much worse and the cheese even worse than it already tasted. It was a horrible tasting dinner, and I had to settle with it.

Even though I didn’t follow everything completely, I still think that the person who put the recipe on their blog could have actually put the measurements for each ingredient since that might have helped me a little.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492901971730731/k2311a0129/1.29.10