Hersey’s Kissables Candy Coated Mini Kisses  » Food  »
  • However, when I tasted this one, I ended up liking it because I thought that it was just right to the point where it became almost addictive
  • I would recommend this product to chocolate lovers, especially those who don't like chocolates that are too sweet

• by Redtape

My brother bought this for me the day before yesterday, and that would have been the first time I have actually tasted this particular set of chocolates even though I have wanted to try them for a very long time.

The candy coated milk chocolates come in a small gray packet, that

had a colourful picture of candy coated mini kisses on it. I don’t usually like many brands of American chocolate since I find many of them too sweet. However, when I tasted this one, I ended up liking it because I thought that it was just right to the point where it ...

• became almost addictive.

Each candy coated kiss chocolate in the bag is much smaller than the average Hersheys kisses I’m used to. However, it still has that unmistakable Hershey’s kiss shape. Also, the candy coating on the candy coated kisses are quite thin too, so even though I expected it to be

as thick as the one covering m&ms, I was in for a surprise as I got a burst of good tasting chocolate in my mouth.

I would recommend this product to chocolate lovers, especially those who don’t like chocolates that are too sweet. My only regret is that I didn’t get more.

Alissa says :

OMG yummm that sounds great where can I buy those?

Chrystal says :

I don’t think they are being made anymore. According to the Wiki production stopped sometime 2007, however I don’t completely trust Wiki. I cannot find them on any Hershey site either, but a google search says that k-mart still claims to have them as does sears. But that might be a store by store case whom are trying to get rid of over stock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971660731/k2311a0129/1.29.10