Niltex Oily Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've never really had a problem with it when it came to using it to remove nail polish I buy
  • I think it's a really good deal buying this type of nail polish since it is very affordable, and is neither too strong nor too weak
  • Another thing that I found out this nail polish remover can be used for recently is removing super glue

• by Redtape

I use nail polish sometimes, and when I get nail polish remover I usually go for the cheapest ones, not necessarily the ones that work well, and Nailtex coincidentally always falls under the cheapest. I’ve never really had a problem with it when it came to using it to remove nail polish I buy.

I think

it’s a really good deal buying this type of nail polish since it is very affordable, and is neither too strong nor too weak. It has never damaged mail nails, nor does it take extra long for me to wipe off my nail polish. Therefore, that way it always serves me for some time since ...

• that means that I do not have to keep going out to buy more.

The only problem I have had with one or two bottles over the years though is that since I don’t use it as regularly, it sometimes ends up evaporating even though sometimes I think I have closed the bottle tightly.

Another

thing that I found out this nail polish remover can be used for recently is removing super glue. I was using super glue for a project recently and had stuff bonded to my fingers many times, but all I had to do was use a little of the Nailtex nail polish remover, and it was all gone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901971620731/k2311a0129/1.29.10