L’Angelica Herbal tea  » Food  »
  • I bought this tea by accident, I usually buy another herbal tea from this brand and as they were all on discount and I took three packages I guess one box was misplaced among these teas that I usually buy so I took it not even noticing it
  • The fact is that all the boxes are the same of this brand just they have different letters so someone had probably mixed up the boxes and I took the ones that were in the same line so I guess I thought that they gotta be the same tea too
  • I like to eat and it started gaining weight but I wasn’t worried about it as I was thin most of my life so I never had problems with weight, then I gained 10 extra kilos and I got into a depression, it was rather difficult to loose them but I managed somehow and since then I never re-gained them but procedure is not very simple
  • Today I made lasagne, I really adore lasagne and as I didn’t have to prepare it for a lot of people I put a bit more béchamel and meat but I also put a bit more onion because I wanted the meat sauce to be delicious and it was but it gave me intestinal problems, I felt so swelled and I also got diarrhoea, onion in big quantities usually does that to me
  • Although I have bought this tea by mistake I really think that from now on I will continue buying this one and stop buying the other one, first of all because I prefer this taste

• by lorelai

I bought this tea by accident, I usually buy another herbal tea from this brand and as they were all on discount and I took three packages I guess one box was misplaced among these teas that I usually buy so I took it not even noticing it. The fact is that all the boxes are the same of this brand just they have different letters so someone had probably mixed up the boxes and I took the ones that were in the same line so I guess I thought that they gotta be the same tea too. I started taking herbal teas when I started having problems with weight. I like to eat and it started gaining weight but I wasn’t worried about it as I was thin most of my life so I never had problems with weight, then I gained 10 extra kilos and I got into a depression, it was rather difficult to loose them but I managed somehow and since then I never re-gained them but procedure is not very simple. The fact is that I still like to eat quite a lot and I like chocolate and similar food.

I don’t exaggerate anymore but I realised that when I eat too much, like more than I should have, I can always drink a herbal drink for the intestine and it helps. Today I made lasagne, I really adore lasagne and as I didn’t have to prepare it for

a lot of people I put a bit more béchamel and meat but I also put a bit more onion because I wanted the meat sauce to be delicious and it was but it gave me intestinal problems, I felt so swelled and I also got diarrhoea, onion in big quantities usually does that to me. Then I remembered I had L’Angelica Herbal tea After meal so I boiled some water and prepared it. I have to tell you that I felt relief immediately.

The swell was gone in about half an hour and I felt almost nothing then but the fact is that the first signs I started feeling at the moment I drank it. Gradually I felt better every minute. It was really relieving. It stopped my diarrhoea too.

I was so happy because I felt much better and I wasn’t feeling as I weighted 10 tons but was full of air in the same time. L’Angelica Herbal tea After meal comes in a green box, half of the box is light green while the other half is dark green. You get 20 bags of tea in the box although there were 22 of them in my box because 2 of them were gratis. Each one of the bags is wrapped separately and on each one it is written that you are supposed to leave the bag in the 200ml cup for about 3 to 5 minutes and than ad ...

• honey.

What I really like about this herbal tea is its taste. I am used to herbal teas with terrible tastes; green tea tastes terrible if you ask me, especially those ones with no additional flavours in them. So when I tasted this tea I was really amazed by its taste. At first while you are still holding the tea in your mouth or you are swallowing it you don’t feel any particular taste at all but then the aftertaste is just amazing, you can feel pure mint flavour.

That’s just great because at least it doesn’t leave terrible sour taste a-fish-died-in-my-trout taste like other herbal teas. I guess there are some other flavours in this tea too but the mint one is so strong that it overpowers them, which is really great. This tea also smells like mint. The taste is so good that you don’t need lemon or sugar or anything else.

The bag itself is quite enough. I usually drink green tea with lemon because otherwise I just can’t bare its taste and sometimes I put honey or sugar in it too. L’Angelica Herbal tea After meal needs no such additions and it tastes quite fine if you put one bag of it in 2 and a half decilitres of water, I have never even tried it with honey, although they advise you to sweeten it with honey, because I have never felt the need to do so. The only thing

about this herbal tea that I don’t like is that it makes me thirsty, it may sound strange because a beverage is supposed to be thirst-quenching but this one really isn’t, I guess that is the fault of the gentian, a herb that is rather bitter.

There are also some other herbs in this tea like anise and mint plus cinchona bark which is supposed to be very good when you feel swelled. Although I have bought this tea by mistake I really think that from now on I will continue buying this one and stop buying the other one, first of all because I prefer this taste. It is not like with other herbal teas that I can tolerate the taste but I don’t actually like it, in this case I really like the taste and I don’t even have to make myself drink it, I rink it because I like to drink it plus it has great effects on my stomach and intestine too. I am really glad I made a mistake and bought this tea because otherwise I would never have found out that it was so great and that it was so much helpful.

I knew that these herbal teas can be very beneficiary for human body but I have never tried one with such a rapid effect. I would like to advise this product to everyone that has intestinal problems and feels gases, this herbal tea is not a medicine but it will certainly help you.

polly says :

Where can I purchase L’Angelica instituto green tea for shipment to the USA?

Joanna says :

Hi Polly,

I came across this website while looking to try a different L’Angelica tea. My local specialty store has stopped carrying it so now I buy it online. This website contains links to purchase the tea.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Joanna says :

Hi,

I drink a lot of L’Angelica as well. Thus far the only two places that I have been able to find it are at specialty tea stores(and they usually have to special order it), or online. For the most part, mine comes from a specialty tea and coffee store near me. If you have a specialty tea store near you I would definitely recommend that you ask them. Otherwise, I would search online.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971520631/k2311a0129/1.29.10