Fruttini Milky Orange body scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this scrub I thought it was just one of many cheap body scrubs that looked great but weren’t even worth does couple of cents you pay for it
  • I can’t actually say how much this product cost because I got it as a present from one friend from Christmas
  • The fragrance of this scrub is really amazing
  • I like everything that smells like orange, except the way my hands smell when I peel an actual orange
  • I am very satisfied with Fruttini Milky Orange body scrub and I would like to recommend this product to everyone who likes scrubs and orange fragrance

• by lorelai

When I saw this scrub I thought it was just one of many cheap body scrubs that looked great but weren’t even worth does couple of cents you pay for it. I can’t actually say how much this product cost because I got it as a present from one friend from Christmas. Usually if I don’t know the brand of cosmetic products I am not very trustworthy especially if the brand doesn’t look very expensive, and this one really doesn’t. It has attractive design but it is not the first thing I would put my hands on in the store. Fruttini is a German company although judging by the name I thought it was Italian. They even have their own web page, www. fruttini.

de and the English version of it. Milky Orange has many more products than just this scrub. There’s also body lotion, body butter, lip balm, shower gel and body spray. This body scrub comes in an orange tube which holds 200ml of product. The tube has a great design; except it is all orange there is also an orange fruit on it bathing in milk. It really looks nice.

The scrub in the tube is pale orange with a bunch of micro beads of different size. Well, they aren’t actually micro but a bit bigger. When you put the scrub on your hand you can see the beads with the bear eye. They are really hard

and the scrub is really full of them. I really don’t like when something is called scrub but isn’t very rich with micro granules. The fragrance of this scrub is really amazing.

I like everything that smells like orange, except the way my hands smell when I peel an actual orange. In this fragrance you can feel the orange nuance but also something sweet, milk I guess. So the fragrance is really nice, not strong but intensive. It even remains on your skin after the shower. I really like that, especially if the fragrance is pleasant and nice like this one. Another thing I like about this scrub is the way it makes my skin feel after I use it.

The skin is soft and smooth, so silky. I was really amazed the first time I used it. I was a bit less amazed the second time because I don’t use scrubs very often so I guess I had many dead cells on my skin and when this scrub removed all of them my skin felt so great, silky and smooth. The second time the effect wasn’t the same, but I guess that’s because I didn’t have so much dead cells so the difference wasn’t that big. There’s also another difference between my second and first time I used this product. The first time I first used this product and then rinsed it, then used a shower gel ...

• to wash myself again because sometimes with these scrubs small breads can remain on your skin.

The second time I didn’t do that. I applied first the shower gel, then I remember I wanted to use the scrub too so I applied it over the shower gel and rinsed it all together. Well the first time I had no remains on my skin while the second time I couldn’t actually find the breads but my skin is a bit sticky and I really don’t like that. So I really recommend you if you use this product use the shower gel after it because while you apply the shower gel you will rub off the micro granules that may have remained on your skin even if you rinsed it. If I feel the granules or if my skin is sticky I don’t feel clean so I feel like taking the shower again. You don’t need a lot of this product to scrub your body, as this is scrub it doesn’t make foam but it is very silky so it is easy to spread it all over your body.

It was even easier when I mixed it with my shower gel. You will actually feel the micro granules under your hand and on your skin. The tube can be left upside down and that’s good because the scrub is rather dense but that also isn’t all that good because the

granules are all over the tap so each time you touch it you have your hands full of them and that’s really unpleasant. Yesterday I was cleaning the tub and I removed everything from it. Then when I cleaned it I forgot to put everything back, we usually keep shampoos and similar products near the tub so when clean the bathroom, I always remove everything from there. I went back to the bathroom and realized I left everything where I put it while I was cleaning so I put everything back near the tub.

My cell phone rang and I was talking when I realized I had something on my hands, it was hard and small, some kind a small pieces. I smelled them and realized those were Fruttini Milky Orange body scrub granules. As I was putting back the tube I transferred them on my skin. As I wasn’t expecting much from this product I can say that I am very nicely surprised by its quality, fragrance and effect on my skin. Just don’t forget to rinse it very well and everything will be OK, your skin will feel great, it will be very smooth and silky. I am very satisfied with Fruttini Milky Orange body scrub and I would like to recommend this product to everyone who likes scrubs and orange fragrance.

I will probably look for some more Fruttini products because I saw on their site they had many different fragrances and many different products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901971500631/k2311a0129/1.29.10