Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product about a month ago because the day was rather windy and although I always have bunch of products for lip care with me on that day I had just my lips sticks in my purse and as I had changed the jacket I was usually wearing and took the one I wore that day, my pockets were empty too, so I ran into the first cosmetic store and I gave a look to lip care products
  • Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine became my favourite lip care product and I will tell you why too
  • I like that because I don’t have to wear lipsticks nor lip glosses with me and my lips are pretty and protected in the same time
  • The price of this product is rather good too, as this is a really good and famous brand I was expecting this lip balm would cost much more than the other ones, like Labello or Balea
  • I really like Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine and I would really like to recommend it to everyone who likes to have protected and shiny lips

• by lorelai

I bought this product about a month ago because the day was rather windy and although I always have bunch of products for lip care with me on that day I had just my lips sticks in my purse and as I had changed the jacket I was usually wearing and took the one I wore that day, my pockets were empty too, so I ran into the first cosmetic store and I gave a look to lip care products. Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine stoke me immediately, I just liked it at the first site. It comes in a pink carton package and it is protected by transparent plastic which is glued to the carton. The carton looks really nice and appealing; except it is pink it has Garnier Logo on it and a picture of pearls and a white rose. It looks very nice indeed.

The product, then, comes in a pale pink container with a transparent pink tap. On the tap is written Garnier three times with white letters and shine is also written three times but on a white background with pink letters so I guess they were trying to get some kind of contrast but not a very strong one. Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine became my favourite lip care product and I will tell you why too. 1.

First of all because it makes your lips shine and it also ads

a bit of pink pearly colour to your lips. I had similar Labello product about a year ago but it was making my lips look white, well not actually white but so pearly that they looked white. The fact is that Labello sticks are rather soft so when you apply them on your lips you get a very thick layer of the product on your lips while Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine is not soft at all and that is why it doesn’t leave a thick layer of the product on your lips but your lips still have pearly shine and a bit of pink colour too. I like that because I don’t have to wear lipsticks nor lip glosses with me and my lips are pretty and protected in the same time.

2. The second thing I like this product because is that it makes your lips very soft. You can feel that they are much softer than before when you apply this product because it feels nice even to touch your n lip with another lip. My boyfriend hates when I wear lip balms because they are soft, sticky and greasy so if I kiss him wearing a lip balm he always complains about it.

When I kissed him while I was wearing this Lip balm he didn’t complain, he just said my lips were soft. 3. The third good thing about this product is that it ...

• isn’t soft so it lasts for a longer time as you put less of it on your lips. I am one of those obsessed people who constantly have a lip balm in their hands and keep applying it every three minutes so the fact that this product leaves a thin layer of the balm on your lips is good in my case because I never manage to put too much of it.

There’s also the downside to that, as the layer is not very thick you actually and really have to re-apply the product on your lips, especially on a windy day and considering the fact that the layer is not thick you can rub your lips one to another because if you do that more than a few times the balm will be totally gone from your lips. 4. The forth reason is that it actually protects your lips from the wind, OK, you need to re-apply it very often but still your lips won’t break or become irritated because this product hydrates and nourishes your lips. It has shea butter and shea butter is really good for your skin.

5. The last thing I like this product because if because you can put it over every lips tic you have to make the lipstick seem shinier. The effect is great, I’ve tried it, actually I do it all the time, and also it seems that you have

a new lip stick, actually that you have two lip sticks, one which is in the original colour and the second one when you apply this product over it so it makes the lip stick look not only shiny but also lighter and brighter in colour. The price of this product is rather good too, as this is a really good and famous brand I was expecting this lip balm would cost much more than the other ones, like Labello or Balea.

I mean it did cost a bit more but not that much as I was expecting it too. Actually that not-that-big difference in price made me buy this product too. Although I have found t nice I have also liked its price. I rarely buy myself stuff when like them but I don’t think they are worth the money.

I think I paid something like 3 Euro for it and I think that the price was quite fair. I really like Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine and I would really like to recommend it to everyone who likes to have protected and shiny lips. There are going to be glittered too. Don’t buy it if you prefer mat lipsticks or you don’t like pink-silver shine on your lips.

Don’t expect a greasy soft strata of the balm on your lips when you use Garnier Skin Naturals Lip Care Shine because that will not happen, this product is delicate and gentle to your lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901971470631/k2311a0129/1.29.10