Timex Watches  » Watches  »
  • Aside from the durability I like the stylish designs of Timex Watches too
  • But I believe even if the watch is waterproof it should not be left in the rain
  • We have other brands of watches but we hold Timex in high esteem because this has proven itself really durable and long lasting and unlike other watches that are too expensive and seem very unreasonable, Timex brand offers the best prices for their fashionable watches

• by ladyli

Timex is one of the brands of watches that we do patronize. Its price is very reasonable and I am so far very satisfied with the performance of the watches I’ve acquired from Timex. I have three Timex watches while my husband has four. My first Timex is a Christmas gift from my husband. It is actually a sports watch in all black rubberized strap and I’ve proven it to be very durable.

I’ve changed the batteries for two times already but there had been no big issues about this watch so far. The other watch is gold while the other is silver. I myself purchased them and on both occasion I got around 20 percent discounts for those purchases. Both are for formal gatherings and each time

I’d use them, they never fail to attract attention.

Aside from the durability I like the stylish designs of Timex Watches too. The designs are never outdated even for long years already. Another thing I like about Timex is the long lasting brilliance and glow. The metals do not tarnish.

It may need some cleaning once in a while and after which the usual glow will be restored immediately. The batteries have long life as well. It takes years before changing of batteries would be needed. The latest watch that I acquired which is again a gift from my husband is Women’s Metal Field.

Oh this one is truly fashionable in its water resistant leather strap. The numbers are big enough and very legible. The quick date feature ...

• is great and of course as all other Timex watch models this one has INDIGLO Night Light to enable reading of the right time even in the dark. I so loved this new acquisition.

Even my husband has been satisfied with Timex watches too. The first one he got is a sports watch too which is all black just like mine. This watch has given him the longest services of all his brands of watches. What is great about this watch is the very long life of the battery.

This Timex watch has been really durable too. I’ve seen how my husband was handling this watch. He was not even as careful as I do. I could see this watch lying down everywhere my husband wants to leave this.

In

fact one time this watch was even left in the rain by my husband and surprisingly the watch did not even get any damaged. Oh well maybe because the watch is waterproof. But I believe even if the watch is waterproof it should not be left in the rain. At any rate the watch is still working great and it looks just as presentable as before.

In fact even my son would borrow this watch from time to time. This is the reason why my family trusts Timex Brand. We have other brands of watches but we hold Timex in high esteem because this has proven itself really durable and long lasting and unlike other watches that are too expensive and seem very unreasonable, Timex brand offers the best prices for their fashionable watches.

Timex Watches

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642901971410631/k2311a0129/1.29.10