3-D 10.Liters Oven Toaster  » Housewares  »
  • The old toaster is still functioning but the defective timer is the problem
  • I love to eat my sandwich hot and toasted too so I was the one who really pushed this purchase
  • The leftover pizzas from Yellow Cab and Pizza Hut could still be enjoyed just as hot as it was newly delivered because of the 3D 10.00 Liters Oven Toaster

• by ladyli

We have this 3D 10. 0 Liters Oven Toaster in our office. We bought this sometime in October last year to replace the old oven toaster because its timer was no longer working. WE all love to eat hot pandesal for snacks so we purchased this to make sure our hot pandesal will really be hot each time we want some. The old toaster is still functioning but the defective timer is the problem.

That could lead to fire once the user forgot that she is toasting something. The new 3D 10. 0 oven toaster is for everyone’s use. Whoever wants to use can do just as all the other appliances in the kitchen.

this purchase. The whole staff is enjoying the oven toaster too. What we actually love about this 3D Oven Toaster is the larger size. Its 10.

9 liter size could accommodate as much as 10 pandesal so that is a lot of time saved and lots of energy saved as well. It can accommodate a maximum of four sandwiches for heating too so that four persons can make use of the oven at the same time. This is unlike the old oven toaster that two sandwiches can be too crowded and some edges of the sandwiches get burned too. Now with this new 3.

D 10 Liters Oven Toaster, the four sandwiches could fit without crowding each other and they toasted more evenly and much faster too. The 10 liter capacity is very ideal indeed. It also ...

• has a power input of 700 watts and so far it has not make any significant increase in power consumption. We can also heat our pizza in this oven and the big slices are well fitted.

The leftover pizzas from Yellow Cab and Pizza Hut could still be enjoyed just as hot as it was newly delivered because of the 3D 10 Liters Oven Toaster. I observe that the infrared quartz grill of 3-D performs very efficiently and yet it does not consume too much energy. 3-D 10. 0 Liter Oven Toaster is not expensive too.

It was bought from SM Appliance Center at a regular price of PHP900 which I find comparatively cheaper that the imported brands. The physical appearance looks very clean at creamy white color. It has very simple features and

very easy to use. It is so easy to clean too.

The fallen crumbs could be easily wiped out. The crumb tray easily slides in and out with the use of a small button on the lower part. The timer works accurately. There are also choices on how to use the oven.

You can choose to turn on the lower burner only or the upper burner only or you can turn on both the upper and lower burners to bring you the perfect toasts. It all depends on how you want to use the oven and the intensity of heat you need. I am buying one for my mother this weekend. She loves to eat toasts and I saw one time that her oven toaster looks quite worn out already.

I’m sure she’d be delighted with this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532901971370631/k2311a0129/1.29.10