Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion Potato Chips
  • I found this flavor recently at Albertsons
  • Kettle cooked flavors of Lays has become my favorite now and that is why I decided to try out Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion Potato Chips
  • Blending the taste of Onion into potato chips is one thing I love to eat
  • The best thing is the taste of the flavor which covers all other problems

• by Just4u

I found this flavor recently at Albertsons. Kettle cooked flavors of Lays has become my favorite now and that is why I decided to try out Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion Potato Chips. This is a very new and innovative flavor.

Blending the taste of Onion into potato chips is one thing I love to eat. This

is what exactly I got with Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion Potato Chips.

Frito Lays products are over priced always and Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion flavor is also not different. But that does not stop me from buying them because of the taste of the snack.

I would expect more quantity in the pack for the ...

• three and half dollars I pay. Maui Onion potato chips looked different from regular chips.

These chips are flaky with less powdery content on top of the chips. The good thing is that the fingers are not left with residue after eating these chips.

A not so good thing is the smell of Maui onion flavor. I

did not like the smell.

Also when it comes to crispiness Maui onion flavor potato chips is no where near the original. The best thing is the taste of the flavor which covers all other problems.

If you like onions as part of your dishes, the chances are that you will love Lays Kettle Cooked Maui Onion Potato Chips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272901971350631/k2311a0129/1.29.10