Lisett Computer Desk (Frosted Glass and Aluminum)  » Furniture  »
  • I bought a computer desk frosted glass and aluminum back in 2007 from a friend of mine who decided to relocate outside the country which I got for less than 50 GBP at that time
  • I thought it was a very nice bargain so I decided to get it instead although at that time I wasn’t really planning to get a computer desk
  • As far as I know my friend bought it from John Lewis store for less than a 100 pound
  • I guess the only disadvantage though is that a glass sometimes usually prone to dust and I usually use a glass cleaner in cleaning this table especially if I place a cup of glass on top of the surface and it somehow leaves a stain

• by Kim

I bought a computer desk frosted glass and aluminum back in 2007 from a friend of mine who decided to relocate outside the country which I got for less than 50 GBP at that time. I thought it was a very nice bargain so I decided to get it instead although at that time I wasn’t really planning to get a computer desk.

As far as I know my friend bought it from John Lewis store for less than a 100 pound.

In fairness, the computer desk was still in a very good and it really looks quite posh with its frosted glass and it does also look very neat.

One thing though I don’t like about it is that it is too big ...

• and too heavy to have it in the apartment.

It is also taking so much space in the room but at least it is really good to have this kind of desk especially for someone like me who needed to have some extra space for my other writings and sometimes some clutters.

I guess the only disadvantage though is that a glass

sometimes usually prone to dust and I usually use a glass cleaner in cleaning this table especially if I place a cup of glass on top of the surface and it somehow leaves a stain.

Another thing too is that there is also a place for the keyboard and the mouse.

On the right bottom there are also rooms for the printer and some other computer stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572901971320631/k2311a0129/1.29.10