Evington Fiorelli shoulder bag in lime/yellow  » Other  »
  • I bought this Evington Fiorelli shoulder bag last year as a gift to my mom but unfortunately she doesn’t like the style and color of it which of course she decided to give it to me
  • I thought that the bag was a bit too fashionable for her age and I guess I made a huge mistake in choosing it
  • I bought this bag for less than 40 GBP if I wasn’t mistaken but I guess the price is just right
  • But I guess the only problem though is that it is just too small for me sometimes like I cannot even place my purse inside the bag
  • I guess that is the only disadvantage though is the very small size of the bag but at least this one is good for taking with me during parties and night out

• by Kim

I bought this Evington Fiorelli shoulder bag last year as a gift to my mom but unfortunately she doesn’t like the style and color of it which of course she decided to give it to me. I thought that the bag was a bit too fashionable for her age and I guess I made a huge mistake in choosing it.

But anyway, the fiorelli bag

was a really nice bag.

It is small shoulder bag which can also be converted into a pouch bag.

I just simply love its yellow color and cool design in the front.

One thing I also love about it is that it is a genuine leather bag which means it would be safe and durable as years goes by.

I bought this bag ...

• for less than 40 GBP if I wasn’t mistaken but I guess the price is just right.

I normally use this bag whenever I went out to a dinner or some occasions since it is really very cool to use.

the bag.

One thing I am sure of is that I can put some few itsy bits and pieces into it like my mobile phone, my lip gloss and some small money to take with me.

I guess that is the only disadvantage though is the very small size of the bag but at least this one is good for taking with me during parties and night out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122901971300631/k2311a0129/1.29.10