Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand
  • As soon as my friend showed me this great product, I told her to order one for me (in Coral, which is a shade I like in Avon lip products)
  • While I wear lip liner only for special occasions, (I just don’t have the time or the patience to apply it all the time, as it seems to take me forever to get it on properly), I was impressed with the natural-looking and soft liner, and it really was fairly easy to use
  • I would recommend Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand because, for that low price, it is extremely convenient

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have not purchased Avon products a lot over the years, but when a friend of mine began selling Avon, I was sort of obligated to buy a few things from time to time. I don’t usually buy items like skin moisturizer or facial cleanser from Avon, because I have my favourites, but every once in a while, there is a product that is unique to Avon and is a very innovative, high-quality product. Recently, I purchase the Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand, because I couldn’t resist it; the price (only $9.99), and its great versatility (it has 3 products in one wand), made it too good to pass up.

As soon as

my friend showed me this great product, I told her to order one for me (in Coral, which is a shade I like in Avon lip products). This very cool lip product is a lip liner, a lip gloss and a lipstick. How perfect is that? It saves so much hassle when traveling or even just out for the night, because all you have to do is to tuck this wand into your purse or suitcase. In particular, lip liners are usually so small that you can never find them in your purse, so this is ideal. The top of the wand is the liner, the middle is the gloss, and the ...

• lipstick is on the bottom. There are several great-looking shades, and I was looking forward to receiving my order to try this out.

I received my Avon order in less than a week. I tried my new lip wand out right away. While I wear lip liner only for special occasions, (I just don’t have the time or the patience to apply it all the time, as it seems to take me forever to get it on properly), I was impressed with the natural-looking and soft liner, and it really was fairly easy to use. The lipstick is soft and very pretty on, and the gloss is not sticky or heavy, but quite

shiny. I have worn these lip products all together, putting the gloss over the lipstick, as well as separately, and both techniques work. The gloss doesn’t dry my lips out, like so many glosses do, and each item lasts along time, even through eating and drinking. The effect is a nice colour that stays on and looks natural. I really like this product.

I would recommend Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand because, for that low price, it is extremely convenient; people who wear lip liner all the time are going to especially love this 3-in1 lip wand. The quality is also very good, and it stands up to any of the more expensive brand lines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312901971280631/k2311a0129/1.29.10